Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just a quick update!

Sorry, haven't updated in awhile! We've been having fun, enjoying the start of the holiday season with our excited and animated little guy!!! Connor looooves the Christmas tree. In fact, he constantly says "I wuv it....I wuuuuuv Mis-mis tree!" And, he says this while literally hugging the tree.....pretty comical! :)

Things have been going pretty well with this pregnancy, although I did have to do a 24-hour urine collection (gross :) the other day, and found out that I have 2,500 mgs. of protein in my urine--anything over 300 is considered high. Sooo, my OB is working with a Perinatologist who is going to squeeze me in sometime on Monday or Tuesday. I was instructed "not to worry this weekend", so I'm really trying not to....and doing a pretty good job of it so far! (Surprisingly enough, for me).

We would appreciate prayers for a conclusive and good appointment with the Perinatologist this week....we're trusting God and know that all of this is in His hands, and that's always our comfort during stressful times! We'll be sure to update after we get the results!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoying this joyful season!!!! Only 17 more days until Christmas....eeeks....I haven't even started to shop yet!!! Better get busy! ;)

Love to all!

No comments: