Monday, March 24, 2008

48 Hours and Counting!!!!

Well, actually not even 48 hours at this point--eeeks!!! We are being induced on Wednesday morning at 5:00am (who's going to sleep a wink Tuesday night in this house, is my question--hopefully Connor at least ;). It's very surreal at this point!

I have been having lots of symptoms of labor over the last few days, and even though it hasn't been the real thing yet, at least I know that my body is "gearing up" so the induction should be a lot better than it was with Connor!!!! I'm actually not scared at all--just sooo excited to meet this little girl!

Connor and I are trying to get some cleaning done today, although my energy level isn't too high at this point! ;) We've both been fighting a crazy cough/cold that WILL NOT go away! It's like the never-ending bug.....really though, it can vacate at any point--we've had enough! ;)

Love to all, and we'll be sure to update on Thursday after our newest little one arrives! All prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby will be much appreciated!!!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I want to see pictures!!! Hope it was an easy delivery and y'all are doing well! :)