Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And then she was.....TWO!


Oh Brooke, my sweet, happy, vibrant, singing, dancing, energetic, inquisitive, and highly-affectionate baby girl. How Mommy adores you! I can barely remember what life was like without you (though I think it may have involved a teensy-tiny bit more relaxation--but who needs relaxation, anyway? ;) You are the sunshine of our lives, and nothing makes my day more than when you run up to me, wrap your sweet, chubby little two-year old arms around the neck, and shower me with kisses! Sigh... You are wise beyond your years, and keep all of us on our toes, as your curiousity can sometimes get the better of you! Brookie, it's been two whole years since your sweet, shiny, PINK presence burst into this world, and we are soooooo very blessed because of this. Mommy, Daddy, and Connor love you dearly (as do your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends).
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for the gift of having a daughter...and especially because that sweet daughter is YOU. May the Lord bless you, keep you, make His face shine upon you, and give you peace.....today, and always. Oh how I love you, sweet girl.

6 comments:

I heart said...

Awww, Happy Birthday big girl!!

Shannon said...

Sweet birthday blessings!

Mary E. said...

Mimi loves her too! And I felt exactly that way about you. And still do, I might add. :)

Mary E. said...

By the way, if that face doesn't look like Tommy, I will eat my hat!

girlsmom said...

What a beauty! Happy birthday!

Angela said...

Happy, happy birthday! So sweet! :)