Friday, April 21, 2006




Congratulations to Susan and Josh--baby girl is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! ;)

Tommy and I are having fun playing with Connor tonight. He's not quite crawling yet, but getting closer every day. Unfortunately, he's not a huge fan of "tummy time", but he'll tolerate it--especially now that he's figuring out it might enable him to get somewhere!

Yesterday he was pretty clingy, and didn't really want to entertain himself in the exersaucer--wanted to be able to see me at all times. So, I got this great idea to put him in the laundry basket in the bedroom while I folded and put away clothes. I put a blanket on the bottom of the basket, put it in front of the TV and threw a couple of toys in the mix. This little contraption worked well for about 3 minutes--until Connor figured out he could hold onto the side and pull himself up. Obviously this was a little too dangerous and mommy had to find a new source of safe entertainment pretty quickly! And here I thought I was really onto something! ;)

No comments: