Saturday, April 29, 2006

Grass is pretty cool!


Connor and I are hanging out today while Tommy works. Even though it's nice that Tommy can watch Connor on Thursdays while I work, I have to admit, I miss our weekends together! Oh well, those are the breaks! ;)

Connor has discovered grass and thinks it's pretty cool--he really likes to eat it! I guess they aren't kidding when they say babies discover by putting everything in their mouths! ;) He likes to pick it, too. It's neat to see the world from a new perspective. All of the little things that you take for granted--like grass--become something new and exciting when you're seeing it through a baby's eyes. Neat!

We are going to look at a couple of houses this evening--I saw them yesterday while Tommy worked, and I think one could be pretty perfect. We'll see how it goes! We're not worried because we know God's timing is perfect, and He has a plan--we're just anxiously waiting to see what it is!!! We'll keep ya posted!

Someone is getting tired of his exersaucer--better go rescue him!

Have a great day!

No comments: