Monday, July 13, 2009

Dragging....

I am dragging today...ugh. It's Monday, but a GORGEOUS Monday. The sky is brilliantly blue, and the sun is shining beautifully...it's only in the mid-seventies, too. PERFECT. But, all I want to do is go back to bed. I would give anything to take an un-interrupted nap this afternoon. Or, to take my book outside on this sparkling day, lemonade in hand (I do have organic lemonade in the fridge), and just SIT...for hours. Ahhhhhhhhh....

Unfortuantely, that's not on today's agenda. The kiddos and I are fighting a mild bug. Both kids have had fevers, and Brooke's sneezing quite a bit. Upset stomachs seem to be a part of this thing too, and I am just exhausted. Apparently, fatigue isn't affecting Connor and Brooke too much. Brooke just woke up from a short nap in the car, and now she's climbing the walls (literally), and Connor is hitting both of us with a book...that I promised to read him, after I'm done being tired! ;)

Someone send me some motivation so I can get out and enjoy the day...or, better yet, send over someone to watch the kids so I can take a nap!!! ;)

No comments: