Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pumpkin Patch in AUGUST??????




That is certainly what it felt like today....my goodness....visiting the Pumpkin patch in October with a high today of 91 degrees seems pretty crazy. Actually, pretty miserable...yikes! We went with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Laura, and Sierra and Hunter...the kids had a great time...the adults (especially HOT, pregnant me) were just sweltering. I never thought I'd look forward to COOL weather, but this year, I've been excited for FALL since August....I've been waiting patiently (well, most days at least ;) ever since! Hopefully an expected front will come through this week and give us a break! I think we're all ready!!!! At least I'm getting use of my maternity clothes from last time! ;)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Our trip to the pumpkin patch was hot, too--and Grayson wore the same shirt that Connor did! :)

I love your blog!!