Monday, July 21, 2008

Summertime...and the livin' is easy!

This is what summer is all about! We spent a lovely evening the other night at Jeff and Amy's with the family. It was so much fun...the kids had a BLAST playing in the little pool. Due to the 90+ degree weather, the original idea for a bon-fire was decided to be revisited this fall, and we sat around a pool of squealing children, instead! I love summer!


Apparently, Grandpa got out the "big guns" and sprayed the kids!



Kate, Jill, and Connor in the pool



Connor and Gramps in the playhouse (looks like Grandpa could move right in! ;)



Connor and Mimi watching the sheep (I love this picture)



My baby girl, right before bed!

2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

great pics! We have the same pool. does your filter really work? Ours isn't and I need to decide whether to return the pool or not. I really want one of those huge inflatable backyard slides!

These are the Days! said...

Hey Jess...it's not our pool (my aunt and uncle's actually) but I will ask them....seemed to be working fine while we were there, and I know they use it a lot! But, those huge inflatable slides are awesome and I know your kids would love it!!! :) Glad you're back safely from your trip!
-Liz