Friday, September 19, 2008

She's a Walkin' Fool...(Move over, Exersaucer)!! :)

Okay, so she's not *quite* walking, yet....without the help of her little friend, the walker! :) Grandma and Grandpa found this at a yard sale a couple of years ago, and yes, my friends, it's an old school walker. Despite all of the warnings and recalls, Ms. Brooke looooves this thing! It gives her a new sense of freedom and independence.

For the record, we are very careful when she's out and about--keeping doors shut, gates up, etc., and, you must watch your ankles when she's on the move. I've been slammed right in the ankle bone a handful of times now....not so pleasant! But, I loooove the walker, too, as it gives me a whole new sense of freedom and independence! (I say this while Ms. Brookie-pie sleeps in the ergo carrier against my chest as I type)! Ha!





No comments: