Monday, September 22, 2008

A Few Cute Pics.....




I'm sorry--I'm over the top with posts these days! I have this new camera, and I'm having so much fun playing with it! Only, I turned off red-eye reduction, and I have an old vs. of photoshop that is too annoying to do anything with...so excuse the glaring red eyes!! ;) Brooke is sitting up by herself (until she goes kerplunk :), and is starting to crawl. She goes a couple of "steps", and constantly rocks back and fourth in the crawling position. A few more days and she'll probably be all over the house!!! Uh-oh, time to start picking up all those little toys Connor constantly leaves around the house! :)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I seriously just want to squeeze those cheeks! What cute pictures!!!!

Mary E. said...

Oh my gosh Liz, those pix are wonderful!!!! Is she getting just as cute as she can be, or what? She sat up for at least 5-10 minutes several times today. That makes her so much more easily entertained while on the floor, that's for sure. But you need to get the walker back from Pat! She was not thrilled with the Excersaucer this morning!! Have pity on your mom, please! :) Love, your momma

These are the Days! said...

I KNOW!! I'm sorry--I thought of that yesterday--I had left it there on Saturday! ;)

Margaret said...

Isn't she the cutest thing EVER!?!?! I love it! I have a picture of Grayson at that age looking up just like she is, and it's one of my favorites. :)