Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Round One!!!

I can't believe it's "pumpkin season" again! We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Mimi and Grandpa the other day! Sorry I didn't get more pics of Connor, but he was not being cooperative in terms of posing! They had a petting zoo and rides, and Connor was NOT into sitting and posing for a picture of any sort! ;) We had fun, and got some beautifully colored pumpkins. I love the new pumpkins and gourds they are growing these days--warty, brilliantly colored, and striped...so much fun! We got quite a few to decorate with. I think we'll go to the other Pumpkin Farm this Sunday, as the weather is supposed to be sunny and in the low 60's...perfect pumpkin weather! Much better than last year--when it was 91 degrees and we literally BAKED in the sun!

Brooke had her 6 month check-up on Monday. She is now 16lbs. 13oz. (70%) and 26 inches (50%)...she's definitely our little chub! :) You should SEE these thighs...talk about ham bones! Ha! We love it! Connor had his 3yo check up a couple of weeks ago and is pretty much in the 25-30% for height and weight, so I'm enjoying this chub while it lasts!

Here are some pics from Sunday at the Patch...hopefully Mr. Connor is more cooperative this Sunday so I can get some sweet pictures of him!!!





Connor and his Mimi (we had to bribe him to get him to sit here!)



And, Brookie with Mimi!



She loved those gourds...yummy! ;)



5 comments:

TaraC said...

Great pictures, I love going to the pumpkin patch!

Jenni said...

What great pictures! Brooke is so cute! She looks like she has quite the personality. We're going to the pumpkin patch next weekend...YAY! OMG..I remember last year when it was so hot too! I think we went when it was about 90, and we had to leave b/c mason was overheating! I'm happy for cooler crisper punkin patch weather!

These are the Days! said...

Thanks girls--and Jenni, I'm so much happier for cool weather, too!!! It definitely feels like fall, now! ;)

Jessica Ryan said...

Beautiful pictures... of course they are... because they are of beautiful kids! (Your mom is cute too!)

These are the Days! said...

You're too sweet, Jess--from one mom of "beautiful kids" to another!! Ha! :) And, I'm sure my mom will love your comment, too! ;)