Monday, May 18, 2009

SHOUT OUT TO MS. HARTMAN'S SECOND GRADE CLASS!!!!


My dear, sweet, friend Teah (also known as Ms. Hartman) told me that she has been sharing our silly blog with her second grade class!!!!! I hear about these wonderful kiddos all the time from Teah...(excuse me, I mean MS. HARTMAN :), and It's an honor and a joy to hear about your class and all of your splendid progress and adventures you've had this year!!!! And to think, you're just about ready to graduate to the THIRD GRADE!!!! WOW!! I am so proud of Ms. Hartman and her amazingly AWESOME second graders!!! Here is a picture of those baby birds (who will fly any day now), just for you!!! ;)

3 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

those birds are precious!
who's gonna clean up the mess when they leave the nest?! :0

megan said...

congrats everyone!! :)

These are the Days! said...

GUESS WHAT??? They flew away today!! Woohoo! :) They are all gone, and that nest will be too, tomorrow...that's daddy's job! ;)