Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Day I'll Get One!!!

A Christmas card picture, that is! ;)

My friend Steph launched her new business a couple of months ago, and I'm so excited to have her design our Christmas cards...trouble is, it's REALLY STINKIN' HARD to get a picture of both of kids...together...smiling at the same time! I was literally CHASING Brooke around the yard on Saturday, trying to get THE shot...Connor was great, since I promised him a "treat" if he cooperated, however, Brooke had free-reign (or so she thought) of the front yard (usually off limits to her), so she was in seventh heaven! Here are a few pics from Saturday...we'll have "round two" after I rest-up and recover a little bit! ;)





6 comments:

I heart said...

I feel your pain! It's so much harder with two to get a perfect shot!

Jessica Ryan said...

out of the 600+ shots I took this summer I have NOT ONE good picture! Gah!!!! (Will try again tomorrow!)

These are the Days! said...

Ha!!! I guess I could use one from this summer...I just love the festive traditional Christmas look! ;) May have to fore-go that idea!!!! Good luck to you both--hopefully we'll all get that perfect shot!!! :)

Marie said...

I was going to write "I feel you pain too!" LOL!! I gotta get on that myself. But first need to mentally prepare myself.

Mary E. said...

Actually, I think the first or second shots are really sweet. you could use either one, in my opinion. But then, you might not be asking for my opinion! :)

Mary E. said...

P.S. I was looking on Steph's site and the card she designed with your kids with a trio of photos would be perfect, don't you think?
So if you don't get any good shots, you already have something designed!