Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween...is Ovah!!!

And, I'm glad. :) Don't get me wrong, it was fun and all, but our kids aren't the best with costumes (Connor finally wanted to wear a costume this year, but Brookie down-right refused to put on anything except for her cute tutu--thanks Jo ;)--and, I just don't do "scary". Not really a fan. But, we had fun. We Trick-or-Treated, and Connor had a costume parade at pre-school which was pretty darn adorable, and now we have an incredible mound of candy that forces me to run at least three miles a day to negate the effects of. Ugh!!!

How excited am I though, that now we are OFFICIALLY into the HOLIDAY SEASON..(if, like I do, you understand the beginning of the "holidays" to start the first of November. ;) Woohooo!!!!



4 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Gimme an "amen" to the "ovah"!!!!

These are the Days! said...

Ha!!!! I hear ya, sister...I think we had similar thoughts on Halloween this year! ;) But, you know what the best part of it being "ovah" is....time for holiday red cups and drinks at Starbucks...yay!!! :)

Joanna said...

they are adorable and super cute tutu ;)

These are the Days! said...

Well, my super cute friend made the super cute tutu!!! ;) We looove it!!!! Thanks, Jo! ;)