Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Award!


Thank you, Margaret, for this awesome award! :) You're so sweet!!!

The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I'm going to award:
The (anti)Boring Blog
The Entertaining House
Our Million Dollar Family
Is it Fair?
Home is Where I Want to Be
Who Knew?
Life is Good
The Good Life with TWO Little Sweetpeas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never expected to find such a wonderful thing when I came on over to see what's been happening here!

You are sweet and I really appreciate this and all awards!