Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged!

Megan tagged me!
Here is how it goes: go to your 4th folder (where your pictures are stored) and find the 4th picture….and post it. then explain it.



This is a picture of our funny dog, Gracie! Gracie *was* baby number one, and prepared us greatly for what was to come when we became parents of babies who couldn't be put in a crate when a good night's sleep was needed! ;)

We got Gracie in April of 2004...I was determined to get a dog, and after researching thoroughly, we decided the boxer breed was the way to go--great with children, and short-haired, so my allergies wouldn't go haywire. One Friday evening after searching the ads online, I found one for boxer puppies not too far away, and I just had, had, had to drag Tommy to this lady's house and see these adorable puppies. Once we saw them, it was ALL OVER! Gracie kept coming back to me, and she had a little spot on her neck--which is how I recognized her. And, she came home with us that night! It's funny, because even though I picked her out, paid for her, and insisted on getting her, she's totally Tommy's dog.

Okay, there's my ode to Gracie! Sorry, you've had to relinquish your spot as the *baby* two times now, Grace, but we sure do love you, silly dog! ;)

No comments: