Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Snowmagoodness....

The snow began on Friday--the heaviest, fattest, flakes I've seen in a loooong time, falling at the rate of an inch an hour! We had some dear friends over for a playdate...some of whom got to be snowed-in with us a good part of the day!




And, it kept falling all of Friday night until noon on Saturday! I think we had snowfall totals of 15 or 16 inches....





We had a couple of really cold, sunny days, and voila, it's snowing again! Another 5-8 inches today! Eeeeks! Tommy just got home early, and I cancelled my classes this morning...we're snowed in, again! Thank the Lord for our wonderful neighbors up the street who had Connor over this afternoon, because cabin fever has set in, big-time! ;)

I think I'll attempt to bake shortbread cookies with my new cookie press that was just delivered from the Pampered Chef this afternoon....it's a shortbread kind of day! ;)

Hope you're all staying safe and warm...I know a lot of you are snowed in, as well!!!

xoxoxoxoxo!!!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Very cool snow pictures!

Alison B said...

looks fun. I see the Jump kids. Wish I could have been there. sounds fun.