Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Giant Busy Box....








This was a Christmas gift from my dear Aunt Amy for Brookie....and it's soooo much fun!!! The kids have found so many awesome projects within this giant busy box! Today, we made four paper bag puppets! Connor and Brookie made a cow and a lion this morning, and Connor's friend is over this afternoon and they are currently working extremely hard making an elephant and a frog, respectively!

A perfect way to keep busy on these dreary winter days.... :)

6 comments:

Mary E. said...

I don't think I have ever heard you call Amy your aunt before. That just seems too weird...I almost corrected you at first, and then realized, she IS your aunt! I want one of those Busy Boxes! I am so bored right now. I should be working on projects but have absolutely no motivation whatsoever!

Margaret said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great gift idea!

P.S. Emma Claire has those same pajamas! :)

These are the Days! said...

It was fun--kept C&B, and even C & his friend, very busy today! ;) And the outcome is adorable!!!!

Margaret, Brooke calls these her "ho, ho, ho" pj's and she wants to wear them constantly. Excuse the crazy hair, etc., this morning...she went to bed with a wet head and woke up with a mangy mess! ;) Ha! And, we were supposed to go to music class, but she refused to take the pj's off, so I gave up and we ended up "busy boxing" it, instead! ;)

Jessica Ryan said...

I want to come play with you!!! (I'll bring the wine!)

These are the Days! said...

Come one, come all!!!!!!!! Just bring yourself....though give me at least a 5 minute warning so I can shove things in closets and cabinets! ;)
xoxoxox

I heart said...

What a cute gift!!