Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing.....

Sooooo....first and foremost, I need to get my act into gear. Remember all of those lovely posts about running...yeah, I sure was loving it...when it wasn't bittah cold out...like it is now. Now, I'm really enjoying my evenings snuggling in for the night with a glass of wine and some chocolate, or cookies, or something delightfully sinful that's totally unhealthy...whilst crafting, or watching t.v....on my bottom...which is growing larger by the minute!

Ridiculous, I say, absolutely ridiculous! I have got to amend this situation and now. I have a bad habit of just picking at food all day long, insead of planning healthy meals, three times a day. That needs to change, too. So, I am about to begin a reformation...we'll see how it goes...I'll keep you posted! Anna's wedding is in September, and she sent me pics of some ideas for bridesmaid dresses...yep...gotta start working now so that come September, I'll be ready to squeeze myself into one of those hottie dresses! ;) HA!!!! ;)

On a totally different note, we are doing some house reformation, or renovation as the case may be, as well. We didn't build our house, but the people who did opted to put in dark stained trim, throughout. I really, really detest it, but have detested even more the thought of having to 1) replace all of the trim, or 2) PAINT all of the trim....but, we're sucking it up and getting out our painter's tape and our brushes. We're almost done with the living room, and although it does take a lot of time, it's so incredibly worth it. I finished the mantle and the window casings in the living room this afternoon, and the inpact it makes is amazing. New drapes and a few new accessories and at least one room will be good to go....it's a start, at least! :) I'll have to post before and after pics soon!

4 comments:

Mary E. said...

I have been using my Denise Austin workout DVD. It has several different cardio levels on it. I could get you a copy if you want one. Fortunately, I get to pick my own dress for the wedding! :)

Jessica Ryan said...

Can't wait to see!!!

Marie said...

Nothing like a new year to start on some improvements...home and self. Can't wait to see pictures

These are the Days! said...

Thanks everyone! :) Will post them soon!!! ;)

xoxo,

Liz