Friday, January 15, 2010

WINNER, WINNER!!!!

Thank you so much for all of your entries! ;) I took pics of the kiddos drawing name(s), but alas, the camera is downstairs and I am upstairs, and I think it might be asking too much of my lazy buns to go all the way down there to upload pictures of the official drawing! :) So, you'll just have to trust me on this one!!!! ;)

Because I have TWO kiddos, who bicker over everything, one didn't think it was fair that the other one got to draw a name and he didn't, I had to be fair to avoid an argument, so two names were drawn from from the pile.....



And..............






Heather Beach Photography
was drawn by the lovely Brooke! ;)







And................







"So Happily Us" (Margaret) was drawn by the dashing Connor!






Congrats ladies!!! Email me with your info and I'll send out your gifts right away! :)
brookiecookiesbows@yahoo.com

And, to all of you who didn't win this time, no worries...I'm sure you can tell how much I love to give these things away, so we'll do a V-day giveaway in February, fo sho! ;)

Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments and words of encouragement!!!

XOXO,

Liz

No comments: