Wednesday, December 09, 2009

And the WINNERS are...................




DRUM ROLL.....PLEASE........................









The winner of THIS "Sassy Santa" Bow is:












And, the winner of THIS "Holly Jolly" Bow is:






(uh oh....you're gonna need to surprise one of A's cute little friends!!! ;)



CONGRATS, ladies!!!!! Email me with your contact info (brookiecookiesbows@yahoo.com) and I'll mail them out right away!!!!! Thanks so much to all my readers--we'll have another bow give away soon!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute bows! I haven't been online in a few days but am glad to know that I can always buy them, if only my 15 month old would grow some hair:(

Jessica Ryan said...

Awwww, shucks! I don't know which cute little girl to give it too!!!! Thanks so much! I'll send you my info!

These are the Days! said...

:) You'll think of someone!!!! And, I actually think I still have your address on my FB....I'll check! ;)

Mary E. said...

Love the name of your bow business!!

Marie said...

YAY! Thanks Liz...I will send you my addy asap. :)