Saturday, December 05, 2009

Because I went CRAZY making Bows... :)


I'm GIVING two away!!! I want to send one to you!!! Leave a comment here, and "we" (the kiddos) will draw two lucky winners!!! And, you have a REALLY good chance of winning....because this is still a small-time blog!!! Lol!!! :) Love all the readers of this "small-time" blog, though!!!! Oh, and if you follow, you get entered into the drawing automatically (comment and follow and you'll get TWO entries)!!! We'll draw the winners on WEDNESDAY, so check back then!!! Yay...MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy Chanukah!!! ;)

XOXO to you all (I did consume a glass of wine very quickly before writing this post--can you tell?---I was in charge of the card making activity at Connor's preschool as part of our town's Candlelight Walking Tour today, and I am B.E.A.T.....I think I need another...and another? ;)

10 comments:

Lyndsay said...

love them! you are so talented! so am i officially entered into the drawing now???

Jessica Ryan said...

my little girl is sadly too big for these, but they are all adorable!

These are the Days! said...

Lynds--you are officially entered...so now go do an entry on your blog...and then keep making them! ;) Love ya! Jess--if you win, you'll just have to find a sweet little girl to give yours too! :) Does A have a girlfriend at school? :)

Marie said...

I love them and I know my girls would wear them proudly

Kim said...

Fun! My little girl would love a bow! Thanks for the chance to enter, Liz!

Life Prints Design said...

Go, Liz! Love your new venture! Love u!

Julie said...

My Ruby is drooling over your bows! We want to enter!!

Julie said...

My Ruby is drooling over your pretty bows! We want to enter!!

StephKing said...

Is it to late to enter! if it is.. oh well! they are still SUPER cute!

These are the Days! said...

Not too late, Steph!!! We'll draw this afternoon!! :)