Friday, December 04, 2009

Latest (Ad)Venture....

Tommy is always laughing at me because I'm a dreamer and a schemer...I'm forever coming up with new ideas, projects, time-wasters...you know, things that help me fill my day with color, and creativity! ;) Sooooooo....here is my latest "thing"! I decided to make adorable little hair accessories for all the adorable little girls I know! I know an adorable little lady in a neighboring town who makes these, and she totally inspired me to try it myself. Oh my goodness, I have had sooooo much fun with this!!! If you want a bow, let me know....I'm selling each one at $5 a pop, and 10% of all proceeds goes to Compassion International...an awesome organization!!!! I think I'm going to have too much fun with this...my poor kiddos were fending for themselves quite a bit today...lol...no worries, though, no small children were harmed during the making of these bows...at least, I don't think they were! ;)







2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

fabulous and (Ad)orable... or as Ma Jolie Grandmere would say, A-doorbell!

I'm a total dreamer and schemer too!

These are the Days! said...

I know you are, and that's why I love you so much (2 glasses of wine, now, Jess :)

XOXO.....