Friday, August 21, 2009

Caught in the Act!

Remember when I said that the post-vacation DIET would start on MONDAY? Well, apparently I forgot to start eating healthy.

This is what I ate straight from the freezer BEFORE lunch...


Part of the left-over Buckeye cake from Whit's (our favorite place, ever for indulging in amazing custard treats).

And, guess who else thought he should partake in the heinous(ly yummy) eating habits of his muffin-top sportin' mama...




BAD MOMMY!!!! Diet starts, you guessed it...MONDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Liz,
I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! I love reading blogs and keeping up with fellow Sprites. Good luck w/your diet. I think you did yourself a favor getting that buckeye out of the house before the diet. ;)

Jessica Ryan said...

OMG I want some... NOW!!!!!!!!!! And why aren't we closer??? I would pour you a drink if you'd kindly bring some of that over here!

I heart said...

Yeah, I'd start my diet on Monday too if I had that in front of me!! Mmmm

Beth Cotell said...

That stuff looks delicious...definitely worth putting off the diet until Monday for!