Friday, August 28, 2009

New Scoots for Fall...

Mimi and I took the kids shopping the other day to get a few things, including new fall shoes! I am always amazed when the shoe salesperson measures their little feet and I discover that I've been literally CRAMMING their feet into too-small shoes for a couple of months...ooops! ;) Brookies shoes were all size 4's, and she's now measuring a 5 1/2...sorry Brookie!

She is very proud of her new kicks--they sparkle, and Connor helped her pick them out--(If it was up to her she would have purchased one of each of the display shoes in Nordstroms). Poor salesman, we were "those people" who made him pull out like 50 pairs of shoes! It looked like a tornado hit by the time we left! Ha!




6 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I am loving those shoes! And that dress is adorable! What a cutie.

Jessica Ryan said...

Liz, she is the adorablest ever! (shoes are pretty darn adorable too!)

These are the Days! said...

You girls are too sweet! She really does love those shoes! ;)

Marie said...

When did she get so BIG! She looks adorable in her new shoes :)

Callie said...

I am so sorry I didn't get back to you about your beautiful words...I hope know how talented you are..your art and the way you share your life stories on your blog!...your children are beautiful...loving the shoes...girls are such fun. I have to say...some of my best memories are times spent with your family...your precious mom...Have a beautiful week!

Anonymous said...

They're really pretty shoes :)